The present Higher Secondary School had its origin in the campus in 1944. When the High School operated by the Seventh-Day Adventist Church at Lasalgaon, Nasik District, Maharashtra State was transferred to this campus. In 1954, the school obtained permission to send students for SSC examination of the Maharashtra State Secondary Board of Education in addition to the Denominational School Leaving Certificate Examination is conducted by the Department of Education of Seventh-Day Adventists, Southern Asia Division.
In 1956, the school was affiliated to the council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi and ISC Examination conducted at the end of 11 years of schooling. With the introduction of the plus two educational patterns in the country, the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination also recognized its programme. Therefore, the school now offers Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) at the completion of ten years and Indian School Certificate at the end of twelve years of study.